Below you will find the services we offer with fees. we tried to keep the cost free but somethings were out of our hands. The services with cost are low as possible. All we ask, when you make it to the NY Best seller list please do not forget us little people. Please send all inquires to ASOFTwriting@gmail.com
- Getting Started Advice. Fee: Free. We will guide you and furnish insights and answers to your questions on how to get started on your journey to becoming a published author.
- Getting The Most Out of Social Media. Fee: Free. The proper use of Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, Tumblr, and more. We will help by giving advice on how to manage and utilize social media to gain the most exposure for your creative writing. Advice on how to start a blog, and which sites to use.
- Blog Advice and Hosting. Fee: Free-$240.00 a year. Blogs are very important in connecting you and your writing with readers. We will add you to our list of writers and furnish you with an author page for your to blog for as low as $15.00 a month or $150.00 a year. This is a great service for those who do not have a lot of time to blog. Send us an email at ASOFTwriting@gmail.com for details
- Proofreading/Editing/Professional Consult. Fee: See Text. Never send a manuscript that has not been proof read or edited. No matter how good you are, have your manuscript proofread and edited. Proofreading: submit word count for price. Editing: We make the changes after proofreading, submit word count for price. After your writing has been proofed and edited you can get 2 types of consults.1.) $50.00 per manuscript 2.) Professional Consult from an Editor/Publisher $150.00
- BETA Readers for all Genres: Fee $25 Per manuscript. If you do not want a professional consult, the next best thing to do is put it in front of BETA Readers. If you write Mystery and your friends and BETA readers care nothing about Mystery, the review will not reflect the true assessment of the story. We put your work in front of BETA readers that love the genre you are writing in. This gives the writer a better assessment of their work.
- Publishing (INDIE and Traditional). Fee: Free. We will guide you through options of self publishing and if you chose the traditional route
- Publishing Questions. Fee: Free. We have Publishers we communicate with daily. If we can not answer your questions they can.
- Agent Questions. Fee: Free. We have Agents we communicate with daily. If we can not answer your questions they can.
- Query Letters. Fee Varies. If you go the route of traditional publishing an agent is essential. The agents we have talked to say the query letter can send the manuscript straight to the trash without even being read. Have your letter proofread and edited just like your book. What they read in the letter they assume that is what they will find within the writing. Make sure you have no misspelled words, bad grammar, or punctuation errors.